• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I'll be taking a long vacation from these boards

P

PNewitt

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll not be posting, or replying to the messages on these boards for quite a long time (including this thread).

This is mostly due for the time I need to finish up the book.

I'm also finding that most of the conversation is repeating itself, and..

frankly, I'm no longer interested in competing with a couple of egos here that are more concerned with "living on the boards', than to share in normal conversation with others. I'm not here to defend or argue with that. They know who they are. There is a general trait about all message boards, where some people post out of some sort of personal agenda, than to come in with helpful, sincere,friendly and respectful conversation. 99% of everyone here has been wonderful and friendly, and I have have enjoyed the talk very much.

But it is time for me to focus on the book, and not get sidetracked with "problems" here.

I will continue to answer all PMs (private messages).
All regular mail to my P.O. Box will be answered, orders accepted, etc.
See you at the GAS event and Knott's.

thank you all,

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617
USA