• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another Craig's List ad.....

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

No Ron, I haven't gotten the air cleaner yet....oh I posted the right CL ad alright...look again...it's for a TOE hitch!!! LMAO!!
(I'm hanging in there...I feel that a sense of humor is as good a release as crying)

Donna

clubpro

I'm sorry, my brain is always thinking GT/CS so when I saw your post I automatically thought another CS on craigslist.

So here's the question, who's going to email the person and ask what size toe will the hitch fit?

I have all of these mental pictures going through my head and some are pretty disturbing...

Donna, I have an air cleaner that I will bring you when I come down to the Galpin event.

Do you think that if you were in Arkansas they would call it a piggy hitch?

Cheers,

Ron

aemoo28

Oh DD, I'm glad you are finding some humor. It's so good for the soul. Of course I expected to see another GTCS for sale which I couldn't afford right now...

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

I had to pull your chain Ron...oh I would love to get a new air cleaner...I've been looking at the swap meets recently.

I hope someone with a foot fetish answers the guys ad. I know, I know, I'm twisted. :grin:

clubpro

Donna,

I guess the question that I have is how did you find the listing? What category does "Toe hitch" get listed in? Footwear maybe? Body piercing?
Or is it a medical condition? Doctor - "You have a bad case of Toe hitch"
I guess that it's better than a "Hammer Toe"...

Cheers,

Ron

clubpro

The other question that I have is; Does it come as an accessory from Ford or is it a dealer option?

That's all I have.