• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Next time we get together...

Diesel Donna

Next time we get together for a CS/HCS event we should wear name tags with our real name and user name from this site. I missed a lot of people I had wanted to meet and didn't realize they were there until I saw their posts here.

And by the way....all you guys who drove or flew in from out of town/state/country......don't you know the law? Don't you know the rules?
When you arrive safely back home you are suppose to call Aunt Donna to tell her you got home okay!
Uff Da!! Don't you know I am a mother hen??? :cry:

~~~~Aunt Donna

aemoo28

Hmmm I can vision someone (from this site) making these name tags, or dare I mention T-SHIRTS :cheesy: with our user name on the back in italics under our real name? And this website proudly highlighted in italics also.

I'd like to order, please, a black GT/CS shirt. Who do I submit it to? :ponder:

DD, we must get these guys to act quickly for the Roundup in July!!

franklinair

Sorry, Mommy Dearest. My flight arrived on time in Atlanta, 8:30 PM EDT. Got my Explorer, drove back home to Franklin, arriving home @ midnight Monday, safe & sound.
I can't begin to thank everyone for all their help in making this a memorable weekend for me. Starting with Donna (picking me up @ LAX), Bob Teets for the ride (and misbegotten tour of L.A.) to Galpin, and the Jewell family for their hospitality & friendship. Loved it.
Now I'm back in the groove running our airport and re-fining my C/S. Barry & Tworings cars had some points on their cars I'm going to utilize on mine. (Mike gave me reason to double check the fuel line too!!) I'll be in touch. Best wishes to all, and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Neil

P

PNewitt

I made it home, Donna... 6 hours from L.A. up 5 (checked, no peddle cars in my back seat). Whew! :p

Long week for me. Ave. 5hrs per night sleep...

More to follow after my batteries get recharged.

Yes--we need to make a list of who was there, and aknowledge them. Let's get on that soon, ASAP.

I like the "re-do-it" idea....maybe we can actually pay for the BBQ, and ask for another GAS show some time from now.

I'm working on a CS picnic to honor Lee Grey, in the Bay Area, ASAP.

Paul N.

Midnight Special

http://www.horsedesigns.com/mustangs/

Midnight Special makes these ones but they are for the 68's.
Maybe he can modify them for the new cars?

...Indeed, so far just for '68s, but will work on 07/09 designs in May.
'Freelance and flexible, but not official...

P.S. 'Never left home DD. Someone had to stay behind and feed Sophie & the coons!

Attachments

• 40th.jpg
    40th.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 30
  • sophie1.jpg
    sophie1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IM001716_2.JPG
    IM001716_2.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 26

somethingspecial

Sorry Donna, We made it home safe and sound, Unlike the Ford, the Dodge ran flawlessly all the way home. LOL. Thank god we had an enclosed trailer, something flew up from the L.A. freeway and struck the side door of the trailer and damaged it. That could have been the side Something Special had it been on an open trailer. Whew. Thanks for being the mother hen. Mike and Robinette.

CoHiCountry

Donna,
Bob and I made it home Tuesday night after a brief stop in San Diego. We had good weather all the way back to Denver. It was a long but quick trip. We had a great time and met a lot of great folks. Thanks for all your help.
Barry

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Absolutely Barry! It was a pleasure to meet you and Steven and I love your HCS! Good to hear you had a safe trip.