• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special decals

hotrodgrany

Please check this out
http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/CSGT.html
you can find a few of my GT/CS. If you had him do something for you please feel free to send pictures so he can post for others to take orders. Kathy Here is a picture of what Bob White has done for another GT/CS owner,that belongs to another forum.

Attachments

• DSC_0021_34.JPG
    DSC_0021_34.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0010_25.JPG
    DSC_0010_25.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Greg

Hmm - Nice. How easy is to remove the Calif. Special decal if you need to?
I did not see it in the FAQ.

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Just email him at bobwhite@bobwhitedecals.com. When I had the decals that Ford put on my GT/CS taken off and new ones put on, I had my local Ford dearlership do this, but any bodyshop would also know. I let the experts do it. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Please check this out
http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/CSGT.html
you can find a few of my GT/CS. If you had him do something for you please feel free to send pictures so he can post for others to take orders. Kathy Here is a picture of what Bob White has done for another GT/CS owner,that belongs to another forum.
To answer your question,
Bob says:
If they are windshields, just use a razor blade and on the paint just try to pick them up and remove slowly...you may have to heat up the decals while removing if they have been on a long time.