• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HVMA Show Pictures

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for posting and congrats on the 2nd place.

I like that '68 Cougar. It looks good in that dark orange.

Perkchiro

Ditto on the Congrats. I love that 34 Ford Coupe. Looks like a fun show full of cool cars!

Mustanger

Congrats on your award!!! Looks like you had some fun out there ... :thumb: ...

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Looks like a very nice show!!

Paul

It's in a great location right on the Hudson River. Our attendance was down a little bit this year partially due, I believe, to a date change we had to do and another show the same day.

This weekend I'm heading to the Adirondack Nationals Car Show in Lake George, NY.
This is my first time going - I have heard there are 1500-2000 pre-registered cars. Registration sold out within a few weeks in February.

Friday and Saturday night they shut down the streets of the town and allow the show cars to cruise the streets.
Hopefully the weather holds up - not looking good for Saturday - keep your fingers crossed for me - I'll post pics when I get back.