• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can you guess what is hidden in htese pictures

hotrodgrany

I took a picture at my Daughter's and one at mine. Can anyone see the hidden object in the trees and idenify it?

Attachments

• PICT07352.JPG
    PICT07352.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 73
  • PICT073723.JPG
    PICT073723.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 80

rvrtrash

I would say the first one is a roofing hammer but I can't really tell on the second one. If I had to guess I'd say a chain choker.

Steve

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

Now I will tell you all. rvrtrash was right on the first picture, but the next on is a comealong( spelling?), most of you guys knows what this is, that my husband put around the tree to save it after a bad storm years ago. It's sort of part of the tree now. Would hate to loose the tree, as it makes for great shade over the patio as well as much needed shade over our home during the summer time.

Attachments

• PICT07372.PNG
    PICT07372.PNG
    253.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: