• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

To All You Doubters - Phhttttt!

case12

Heretic! This person should be cast into the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth!:torch:

Thou shalt not take Henry Ford's name in vain.

Thou shalt not have any other engines before Ford.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Nissan engine.

Thou shalt not commit adultry by putting thy neighbor's Nissan engine in bed with your Ford.

:icon_moan

Casey :grin:

HappyHour

Yeah but dude its a SKyline!!

This car was up for sale last year I think someone in the midwest shipped it from Hollywood. Featured on Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. If its any consulation it beat the Z in the movie. American muscle...well kinda. :wink:

rvrtrash

Just because it CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. :wink:
Now if we're talking putting a Ford engine in a foreign car, I can't really say anything bad about that, can I. :grin:

Steve

quicknick

Like kissing your sister, It's just wrong! There ought to be laws against this sort of thing.

Midnight Special

Attachments

• nm1.jpg
    nm1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 17