• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Freudian Slip

Mosesatm

This has to be the ultimate Freudian slip for a vintage mustang owner.

1968 Mustang for sale. I have had it for 4 years and its time to pass it on to the next person to enjoy it as much as I have.
It has a 289ci V8 two barrel carb with just over 56,000 original miles, automatic, interior close to perfect, engine was rebuilt in 2006 and only has 3000 miles on it, new radiator, Flowmaster mufflers, stainless steel flush exhaust, MSD pointless distributor, Garaged Kept, and more! Great for cursing on the weekend or whenever you want

Last edited:

Midnight Special

This has to be the ultimate Freudian slip for a vintage mustang owner?

1968 Mustang for sale. I have had it for 4 years and its time to pass it on to the next person to enjoy it as much as I have.
It has a 289ci V8 two barrel carb with just over 56,000 original miles, automatic, interior close to perfect, engine was rebuilt in 2006 and only has 3000 miles on it, new radiator, Flowmaster mufflers, stainless steel flush exhaust, MSD pointless distributor, Garaged Kept, and more! Great for cursing on the weekend or whenever you want

...Not suprising Arlie. The owner states "I have had it for four years"...

;-)

sam

I've never cursed anyone in my Mustang for sure...........
Sam