• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

After Market Exhaust Debate

RedFire07

Anyone have any thoughts on the topic of after market exhaust? I put an SLP Loudmouth on mine and it sounds great. Even get better mpg with it. Problem is now it fails the PA inspection for not having a muffler...:sad: Ok I know it's my fault for not checking into that more, I assumed when the manufacturer said "Emissions legal in all 50 states" I was covered.. Luckily I still have the factory exhaust to put on once a year for inspection purposes.. Anyone else have an opinion to share?

GTCS07

I wouldn't call it a debate, just a matter of choice. I'm running Ford Racing 49 state (Borla) stinger mufflers with a Magnaflow catted x-pipe. sounds good, drones a little inside, have a set of Pypes shorty headers to install still.