• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday PFSlim!

Mustanglvr

I want to wish a Happy Birthday to our longtime Californiaspecial.com member and buddy, Paul (PFSlim)!!! Hope you have a great day!!!!!!

Attachments

• happy-birthday-with-balloons.gif
    happy-birthday-with-balloons.gif
    71.6 KB · Views: 11

PFSlim

Hey!!! Many thanks to all of you. I had to spend my 44th birthday working (traveling) but have returned safely. Your posts really put a smile on my face.

Thanks to everyone that posted a happy b-day.

Paul

hotrodgrany

Sorry a little late, been away. I hope your's was an awesome one, thanks Mustanglvr for reminding me. HRG

Attachments

• 3137527d.gif
    3137527d.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 10

Diesel Donna

Happy Birthday Paul! I was on the road too, sorry I missed the party! (In fact, I was in Missouri!)

~~~~Donna

CALIF GIRL

Paul,
Hope you had a Happy Birthday..Sorry I am also late, was on a 700 mile motorcycle ride over the weekend and had no computer access,,,

Diesel Donna

Paul,
Hope you had a Happy Birthday..Sorry I am also late, was on a 700 mile motorcycle ride over the weekend and had no computer access,,,

MT~ I saw two monster m/c groups riding along my trip...would have been funny if we had spotted each other.

Paul I would have called you if I got in your hood but I was through Springfield so I hollered at Steve instead! :grin:

PFSlim

Once again, thanks all that posted. Nice to have so many think about your b-day. Tim - I printed off the car and shared with my family. They thought it was great.

Donna - been in Iowa all last week. Home this week and back in Iowa again week after.

Paul

obwan93001

Hope you had a great birthday Paul! My excuse for being late is..... no more non-work related internet surfing while at work :sad: Of course it was those proverbial "few bad apples" that ruined it for all the rest of us, although my boss did jokingly comment that CaliforniaSpecial.com was one of the top 5 most visited sites :grin: Haven't been home much lately either so hadn't been here much as a result. Still trying to catch up, man, seems like alot more posting going on here than in the recent past. That's a good thing though!

Well, hope it was a good one Paul. You've finally caught up to me too but I go over to the next click in late October so not for long there kiddo!

Take care!

Oscar

hotrodgrany

Once again, thanks all that posted. Nice to have so many think about your b-day. Tim - I printed off the car and shared with my family. They thought it was great.

Donna - been in Iowa all last week. Home this week and back in Iowa again week after.

Paul

What part of Iowa was you???

PFSlim

I spend alot of time around Storm Lake, Ida Grove, Jefferson, Forest City, Hampton, etc. I spend alot of my work time up there as I have a good client in those areas. In July, Zach and I rode the RAGBRAI from Missouri Valley to LeClaire.

Paul

hotrodgrany

I spend alot of time around Storm Lake, Ida Grove, Jefferson, Forest City, Hampton, etc. I spend alot of my work time up there as I have a good client in those areas. In July, Zach and I rode the RAGBRAI from Missouri Valley to LeClaire.

Paul
You are so close to me. I live just 14 miles north west of Ida Grove and I bought my 07 GT/CS at the Ford dealership in Storm Lake. My husbands sister lives in Jefferson. I know where all these places are. Need to let me know when you get in the area and I will have to look you up and may be for lunch, me and my GT/CS.