• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Teh Stig is here

Stigmartyr

Hiya Folks,

Stigmartyr here from StangNation.com - been a real busy bee, but I finally made it to the site. I'll be in touch, getting familiar with things and keeping up to date with everything going on with the rest of us GT/CS owners :D

I am a first time Mustang owner. Got my baby last Xmas, and couldn't be happier. Best car I've ever owned.

My talents are with computers, and when Im not cruisin' I'm working in Redmond, WA for M$. If I can provide any help with that stuff, I'll be happy to do what I can.

case12

Beautiful GT/CS! Love the color and stripe. Welcome to the site. Lots of fun, and lots to learn here. Casey

rvrtrash

I'll thow in my welcome also. You should have a good time here.

Steve

aemoo28

Hey Justin, it's me, Amy. Ron D gave me your request. I'm glad you found us.

Next we'll get you a '68 Special in Candy Apple Red. There was such a J code around here somewhere...