• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

To all those that are in the service or have been,this is to you on this Veterans Day

68CaliSp

Hotrodgrany, thank you for remembering us vets, old and young near and far for those who gave some and those who gave all thank you..

Your thoughs are much appreciated HRG and Ed. Can't wait to drive the CS again when I get home, even if it's only from storage to my garage :frust:
Thanks to you who stood up in the past, allowing us to do the same in the present; all for our great nation.

GTCS07

I'm off for the day and am glad to be able to have the freedom to burn as much gas as I want today. Hats off to all others who have or are currently serving.

DSC00159.jpg

Midnight Special

...Wanted to share this photo taken last week along with the U.P railroad's slogan; "We're Pulling for You" in honor of all veterans who sacrifice for our freedom!

I truly didn't expect the brilliant outcome and thought it was neat! Imagine the photo ops we could have if our GT/CSs had reflective stripes :)

Attachments

• UPRoseville.jpg
    UPRoseville.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

you mean like that on my 07, the picture is neat though, reflective white/silver is the color

Attachments

• decals 0n 07 GT-CS 0149.JPG
    decals 0n 07 GT-CS 0149.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 15
  • decals 0n 07 GT-CS 0018.JPG
    decals 0n 07 GT-CS 0018.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 23