• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

announcements at sema

J.Bart

i heard a few things at sema.
carrol shelby is sponsering the las vegas 400 in the spring it is now the carrol shelby 427
with 427 laps. shelby unvailed a 427 super snake package that is available to super snake ownwers only, $6000.00 it is a cosmetic package with las vegas raceway logos which have the cobra in it. the package has many perks. 8 tickets to the race, diecast of the car, invite to shelby's birthday bash. all 427 names go in carrol's hat and then they pull out lucky winners 1 gets to throw the green flag at the start of the race, 2 others get their cars set up with lights and will be the actual pace cars. others excecutive suites. there is going to be more but i guess this has come together just in the last couple of weeks.

Attachments

• S7301427.jpg
    S7301427.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

J.Bart

2010 mustangs

PIRELLI and chip foose announced that the 2010 mustangs and the 2010 cameros will come out of the factory with PIRELLI tires they even have a new tire that they will use.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

Overhaulin

i heard from foose inc. that they got the green light for two new shows.
i didn't get the specifics if it was two seperate shows or two pilot episodes
but it won't have pranks, boo, and it won't have to be done in 7 days.
it will be a more serious show, i can't wait!

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

ford said they are coming out with a line of parts for 05 and up