• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Midnight Special

"Go on, then, in your generous enterprise with gratitude to Heaven for past success, and confidence of it in the future. For my own part, I ask no greater blessing than to share with you the common danger and common glory ... that these American States may never cease to be free and independent." --Samuel Adams

Wishing you all a safe wonderful and warm holiday!

Attachments

• tgvg08.jpg
    tgvg08.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 18

68gt390

Hope everyone has a safe and happy turkey day. Time to get the car out and do some cruising. Gas at $1.46, clear, 36 degrees.

Don :grin:

BroadwayBlue

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the CS/HCS crew!!!

A good time to think about what we have, times are tough all around but hopefully you can take the time to find some things to be thankful for on this holiday.

I personally have plenty to be thankful for this year ... getting through some health issues earlier in the year, a happy and healthy 1 month old son along with my wife and daughters (ages 5 and 2), family, friends, etc ...

Take the time to enjoy it, tomorrow's another day...

PonyGal

"When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty, my response is that I am thankful that I have a cup"

We can all find something to be thankful for...

Attachments

• Happy Thanksgiving.gif
    Happy Thanksgiving.gif
    68 KB · Views: 16

Mustanger

Happy ThanksGiving!!! ... We definitely have much to be thankful for, and we should always keep our nation and our troops in our prayers ... Enjoy the holiday!!! ... :thumb: ...

Attachments

• ThanksGiving Norman Rockwell c.jpg
    ThanksGiving Norman Rockwell c.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 15
  • ThanksGiving Norman Rockwell soldier c.jpg
    ThanksGiving Norman Rockwell soldier c.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Norman Rockwell Prayer c.jpg
    Norman Rockwell Prayer c.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 12

hotrodgrany

My husband and I want to wish everyone here a enjoyable and blessed Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• happythanksgivingbearturkey3sl.gif
    happythanksgivingbearturkey3sl.gif
    205.8 KB · Views: 10