• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

IF you lost your job, or your home...

P

PNewitt

First of all, my heart goes out to those of you who have lost your jobs, and your home for financial reasons. We are at a near-depression time in the country. Let's hope that we can come out of it very soon. As Americans, we have the greatest determination and will to succeed on the planet..

I wanted to post this as a possible way for folks to network across the country seeking work or a (new) place to live.

We have quite a friendly network of people here, and I thought there may be some way for those in need to connect with someone for an opportunity.

Just an idea, perhaps something good may come from this.

Thanks in advance to those of you who wish to offer some help to others.

Paul N.

Mustanglvr

Great idea Paul! I am here in Minnesota if anybody needs a shoulder to lean on.

aemoo28

Here in the Northwest we have Microsoft, Boeing, Swedish, Amazon. Anyone want to come take a look at jobs, let me know, and I can help.

Especially nurses. Benefits and pay are incredible.