• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Thanks Everyone!

2007GTCS

Hello all!
I don't get the chance to hang out on the forum that much due to work, kids, etc...but I'd like to take this holiday opportunity to thank all of you for being the most sane, helpful, and on-topic posters of the forums that I belong to. Keep up the good work (especially Paul) and have a great holiday season!
Chris

aemoo28

Hey PMN-

"Insanity means doing the same thing repeatedly and hoping for different results."

I admit to not being f u l l y sane, but I'll still be your NW buddy.

Mustanglvr

"People say I suffer from insanity, but I enjoy every minute of it.":icon_ecst

P

PNewitt

Hello all!
I don't get the chance to hang out on the forum that much due to work, kids, etc...but I'd like to take this holiday opportunity to thank all of you for being the most sane, helpful, and on-topic posters of the forums that I belong to. Keep up the good work (especially Paul) and have a great holiday season!
Chris

Thanks, Chris!

We all have a LOT to look forward to in 2009. And, yes, we have quite a good group here....and ,oh, Amy, can you toss another log on the fire for us?

It's like we're all really here!

Paul.

P

PNewitt

Hey PMN-

"Insanity means doing the same thing repeatedly and hoping for different results."

I admit to not being f u l l y sane, but I'll still be your NW buddy.

I'll take that! LOL!

Maybe Santa will put a rebuilt 302 Short Block in your stocking for Xmas? HMMM.....You better leave a HUGE stocking out on the fireplace...

With a HUGE chocolate chip cookie, too!

Paul M. N.

hotrodgrany

Same to you all. Merry Christmas and looking forward to this coming year here.

Attachments

• happy-holidays-graphic-35.gif
    happy-holidays-graphic-35.gif
    61.7 KB · Views: 24