• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

wanted, Right end cap

cmacias24

I really need your help guys, after a year with an unsatisfying paint job I've decided to send my car back to the chop to get painted again and lets cross our fingers and hope it comes out perfect..(well nothing is perfect but you guys know). I really need a right side end cap and also two of the small tail light covers. The small quare ones. The previous owner never gave them to me, and I really want to do it right this time. So if you guys have extra parts or any leads please shoot them down my way. e-mail me at cmacias24@hotmail.com, also I will need the decals again. (white)

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

I wanted to kow if anyone here had an exxtra one for sale. i don't want to purchase the set, becasue it more money. Thanks though.