• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday Gary!...

Midnight Special

...aka "limelyt". 'Still keeping it "under 50" I see ;-)

"Hope today is extra Special!

Attachments

• hbg.jpg
    hbg.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 14

Northern Pony

Happy B-day Gary, I know your day was extremely busy, but the club display is awesome.
For those not in the know, Gary is one of the masterminds behind our annual club display in the World of Wheels. Last year we won big $ with our California Dreamin display, honouring 40 years of Cal Spec. Today Gary has been at it since very early AM and the club display is great again. A lot of work and dedication to be doing on your birthday, but that's the kind of Mustanger he is.
Hopefully Gary will post some pic's even though it is not California Specials this year, always nice to see great cars.
BoB

PonyGal

Happy Birthday Gary! Hope you had a great day!

Attachments

• HappyBirthdayToYou.gif
    HappyBirthdayToYou.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 10

limelyt

thank you guys and gails. Yes I have been burning the midnight oil at the car show and it sure gave me a extra boost when I read the emails. thank god tomorrow is the last day and then comes the tear down of the booth.

again thanks you all.

Mustanger

Happy B-day, 2U!!! ... :wink: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 13

rvrtrash

I'm late, so Happy belated Birthday. Hope it was a good one.

Steve