• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'67 HCS FOR SALE

DaReaper

We hate to do it, but we have to sell our family heirloom, our '67 HCS :(

This car has the S code 390 with C6 and 9" rear w/3.00 open diff. She is aspen gold with the deluxe tan interior. She also has no power steering or brakes and is currently showing almost 63,000 on the odometer. I don't have a "Marty" report, but it is confirmed through Bob Teets as a true high country.

We need $10,000 for her and it needs to be yesterday. Please contact me at swmichel@comcast.net for more details or questions. I have pictures, but they are too big to post here.

Calspecialdreamer

Would love more details...

Original engine? Does it run? A/C? What kind of problems or areas need to be fixed/worked on? Where is the car? Thanks.......

OP
OP
D

DaReaper

It is the original engine as well as tranny (the tranny will need a basic recond.). It does need to be repainted and we're in Aurora, Colorado (it's also an original Colorado car). It runs great and no A/C. Im sending some pictures to your e-mail.