• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Arizona GT/CS for sale, also on ebay

Calspecialdreamer

Hi guys,

My son found this car in Arizona. I spoke with the owner and I am a little confused as to the engine, I thought it was a "J" code, but the ebay auction is "C" code. Has a little damage to the driver side fender (not bad, easy fix) and looks good. I was looking for deluxe interior. His name is Harvey and he will tell you anything you want to know about the car. After talking with him, I found out he has about 19 cars. 3 of them Shelbys'. He used to work for Ford and retired from there. Great guy, just wants to sell to buy another mustang. I believe he is asking $10,500. Anyone interested can email me and I will give his phone number, or Harvey, you can chime in anytime. Anybody interested can follow this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2460450727