• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another Ebay car

BrandonB

Not positive still new at this tuff but I think the fog lights might be incorrect, and maybe the steering wheel too. ???

hookedtrout

[quote author=BrandonB link=board=3;threadid=806;start=0#msg4510 date=1076993734]
Not positive still new at this tuff but I think the fog lights might be incorrect, and maybe the steering wheel too. ???
[/quote]

Looks like a really nice car but like you I thought the fog lights looked odd. Couldn't really get a close enough view to verify it but they looked funny to me.

Hook

68sunlitgold

If you go to their site, the car is listed for $13,995. When I lived in Seattle I went by this place about once a month to look at the cars they had, always a mustang or 2. And all the cars are in very nice shape, most have been restored, usally by them. Back in 2000 they had another GT/CS for sale, they asked 12,500 (I think) and they got it. The car was there only over a week.
It is hard to see the lights and even their web pictures do not give a very good shot at the front.
Doug

Calspecialdreamer

I have emailed them a few days ago to ask about the lights but I haven't heard from them. They initially answered my email about other questions tho. Odd.

rjw

Nice looking car but I agree, something about the lights does not look right.
Richard

carvensno

well the fog lights are aren't even sitting on pedestools for lucus, the lights seem to be to square looking, where as lucus's have a more oval or should i say a rounded edge is more like it on the edges on the left and right of the lens. they look like aftermarkets to me, and they tried to mount them to look like lucus's. plus the way they answered gtcsdreamers email, thinking they have something to cover ::)? but thats my opion!

68sunlitgold

1 GT/CS,
I agree that they are not Lucas because of no pedestals but they could be attached to the brackets like Marchal lights are. They could be Marchals but they still look different, only a front picture will answer that question.
Doug

wallace

Spoke with the salesman about the blue CS. States that the fog lights must have been changed as his "reputable" dealership would not ever sell it as CS if it wasn't.

He gave me the Vin# and door data tag info:

8R01J155904
65A F 2A 05D 74 5 W.

Can Marti Auto Works verify this as being a CS with the Vin #?

Could a CS be sold from a Seattle DSO as the data tag states?

Very interested to know,

Wallace

68sunlitgold

Wallace,
I answered the DSO question in the discussion section but again yes it could and the VIN # is all you need to send to Kevin Marti to authenticate the car.
Doug