• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fallen Soldier

hotrodgrany

Last week end I was at my daughter's enjoying my Grandson's Jr./Senior prom. when on Sunday morning he informed a friend of his and also his family was killed in Iraq. When something like this hit to close to home, it hit hard and deep.He is the second one to loss his life in there home town, for our precious freedom. His family needs to be added to our prayer list. I am encluding some information about it. "GOD BLESS AMERICA"
Let me add this:
Webster wrote a poem entitled " I Am A Soldier To Be Forgotten" in honor of Koele. The poem was read by a fellow soldier at Koele's funeral as Weber was serving oversees at the time, his first of three deployments in Afghistan and Iraq.
Jessica and the children moved back to Hartley two months ago. The family had been living in Texes, where LeRoy was stationed with Battery B, 3rd Battalion, 82nd Field Artillery Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavarly Division, Fort Hood.

Attachments

• Fallen solder.jpg
    Fallen solder.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Fallen soldier 001.jpg
    Fallen soldier 001.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 16