• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Birthday!!!!

PonyGal

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...

Hope you had a great one Steve!!

Attachments

• Happy Birthday.jpg
    Happy Birthday.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 76

Diesel Donna

Whoa!

I still have time, it's only 11:27 PM here...Happy Birthday Steve!!!

rvrtrash

Thanks everyone. It was great! I played with the grandkids so much I thought I was going to need oxygen. Imagine a 10 year old, 9 year old, 8 year old and 3 year old chasing an old fart around the yard so they can tackle him.

Steve

Mustanger

... Happy B-lated B-day!!! ... and add another candle to the cake ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 10

Midnight Special

Thanks everyone. It was great! I played with the grandkids so much I thought I was going to need oxygen. Imagine a 10 year old, 9 year old, 8 year old and 3 year old chasing an old fart around the yard so they can tackle him.

Steve

...Let me guess. If they're Joe's kids, they are racing up & down the halls in pedal cars and "screaming" through the gears!

If Marion's; it's cops, robbers, cuffs & shoot 'em ups!!!

You have only yourself to blame, Steve ;-)

rvrtrash

...Let me guess. If they're Joe's kids, they are racing up & down the halls in pedal cars and "screaming" through the gears!

All of the above, and yes, guilty as charged. :cheesy:

Steve

Diesel Donna

I would say it was both...Marion's cuffing Joe's for exhibition of speed, and booking Grandpa for impeding traffic.

rvrtrash

I would say it was both...Marion's cuffing Joe's for exhibition of speed, and booking Grandpa for impeding traffic.

Oh now that hurts! You're talking about the guy that got out of being on a jury for a trial involving being clocked at 125 in a 70 zone by telling the prosecutor I did 145 once (There was a moment of silence before he excused me). :nonono2:

"Grandpa" Steve

Midnight Special

Oh now that hurts! You're talking about the guy that got out of being on a jury for a trial involving being clocked at 125 in a 70 zone by telling the prosecutor I did 145 once (There was a moment of silence before he excused me). :nonono2:

"Grandpa" Steve

...Now Steve, the next time Marion visits - have her explain
"the right to remain silent" and its importance!

Also; the next time you get called for jury duty and want to get out of it - wear slacks, sport coat and a necktie fashioned from a piece of heavy rope. You won't have to say a thing!

Diesel Donna

...Now Steve, the next time Marion visits - have her explain
"the right to remain silent" and its importance!

Also; the next time you get called for jury duty and want to get out of it - wear slacks, sport coat and a necktie fashioned from a piece of heavy rope. You won't have to say a thing!

A heavy chain link belt would be fashionable too!

rvrtrash

A T-shirt with a picture of Dirty Harry that says "Go ahead, make my day" would round it all out.

Steve

PS, I may have the right to remain silent, it's the ability I lack.