• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS for sale

radnum222

Hello everyone,
I have always enjoyed reading whats new on this website ever since I discovered it after buying my gt/cs about 4 years ago. I figured I would post a note informing everyone that I put it up for sale on collectorcartraderonline.com
I have most of the information already on there, but knowing how you guys (and gals) know your specials, I'm sure you'll probably want more info :)

I've received a few phone calls on it already but I know this website will give it more exposure.

If anyone is intersted, drop me a line or give me a call.

Thanks,
Randy

Sherri P.

:D

So which of the California Specials is yours? I only found 3 on the site you mentioned. I know one has already been sold. Please give more information about yours.

Thanks,
Sherri

OP
OP
R

radnum222

[quote author=Sherri P. link=board=3;threadid=887;start=0#msg4915 date=1082777227]
:D

So which of the California Specials is yours? I only found 3 on the site you mentioned. I know one has already been sold. Please give more information about yours.

Thanks,
Sherri
[/quote]

It's the orange one. I'm asking $8500 and I'm in Riverside, CA.
If you would like more info, e-mail me or call me, my information is listed on that website.

Randy

Rob_L

The grill appears to be wrong from what little I can see.

Do you have a Marti Auto Works Report?

Thanks!

Rob

OP
OP
R

radnum222

[quote author=Rob_L link=board=3;threadid=887;start=0#msg4945 date=1082921809]
The grill appears to be wrong from what little I can see.

Do you have a Marti Auto Works Report?

Thanks!

Rob
[/quote]

I don't have a Marti Report but the vin # and door plate codes are as follows:

Vin#8RO1C151967

The door plate reads
Body Color Trim Date DSO
65A 2G 20C 7 1 2W

Hope that helps? The front grill was changed for some reason, but it doesn't appear to have any prior front end damage of any kind?
Randy