• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1985.5 or 1986 SVO

Calspecialdreamer

Anyone know of someone trying to sell an unmolested SVO for no more than $3000.00. I bought an 84 a while back and want to try the higher horsepower, quicker turbo of an 85 1/2 or 86. I check ebay daily, but the ones I've really looked hard at are overpriced for what you get. I live in Arkansas and would like one no more than 500 miles away. Please let me know. I am selling my 68 coupe and 78 mustang II if interested. Can be viewed at www.christiancarclub.com Click on "the rides", double click on the red 76 mustang II in the middle towards the bottom and my cars will come up. I have a 1300.00 offer on the 78 Ghia (white car) and a 6500.00 offer on the 68 coupe ( obviously the yellow one). Would like 1500 for the 78. The red 76 will be available soon for probably 2500.00, but not sure. My son drives it daily to college.
Let me know on the SVO!

OP
OP
C

Calspecialdreamer

Hi all, I've been out for awhile!

My enthusiasm has been shifted to an SVO and I finally got one! Cal Specials are slightly out of my price range at the present moment. Anyway, I have sold the 68, and the 78, so I no longer have any for sale. The 76 I have decided to keep. Thanks for your interest! Happy New Year!