• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Turn Signal Switch

franklinair

I just completed installing a SECOND Scott Drake Turn Signal Switch. The first one would not activate the Hazard lights. The second one would not activate the Brake Lights. I was able to confirm internal maladies on BOTH switches.
In a previous post Scott Benke (West Coast Classic Cougar) had recommended a switch manufactured by Sheemor (made in the USA) which I ordered today. I'll have it next week.:smile: (And it cost LESS than the Scott Drake unit.)
File this info for future use in case the need arises.

Neil

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I bought them through NPD, but I'm going to mail them to Scott Drake's business, and express my disappointment with their quality control.

Neil

Mosesatm

If you want it I’ll send you NPD’s owner’s email address. Rick and I had quite a discussion a few years back about Drake’s lack of quality control.

CougarCJ

Scott Drake sold the business several years ago. No longer run by a passionate hobbyist, it is now owned and operated by a faceless corporation.

whodat

Where did you order the Sheemor one from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Dominic;
WCCC (West Coast Classic Cougar).
If they're out of stock, call Sheemor direct.

Neil