• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Project GT/CS in Los Angeles

Mosesatm

Attachments

• 00H0H_7hX7pFILYPd_600x450.jpg
    00H0H_7hX7pFILYPd_600x450.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 110

Ruppstang

Boy she was really hit hard. It will need a frame machine and some new rear frame extensions. Looks mostly rust free, not a bad price but a lot of work.

clubpro

The craigslist posting has been deleted.

Cheers,

Ron

Ruppstang

Boy she was really hit hard. It will need a frame machine and some new rear frame extensions. Looks mostly rust free, not a bad price but a lot of work.

Yes usually when you see that buckling in the quarters it means that it was hit in the back buckling the frame and causing the sort of damage seen in the pictures. Plus the taillight panel is toast too. It all is fixable, just time and money.

robert campbell

Marty,
Ah hah, now I get your thinking. I thought that it might be a side hit vice in the rear.

Rob

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I also thought it was a side impact but in one of the photos a small portion of the passenger side quarter is visible and it show the same damage.

There seems to be a weak spot on the frame, where it goes over the rear axle, that tends to buckle fairly easily with an impact to the rear of the car.

franklinair

These Plasma bulbs from WCCC may have prevented such damage. (If one couldn't see these lights, they could be classified as legally blind):eek:

Neil

Attachments

• 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 26
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 29