• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

### 2005 Calendars are now for sale! ###

admin

Staff member
Administrator
2005 Calendars are now for sale! What could be better than a different "special" hanging on your wall every month? :) These are the calendars featuring members cars that we voted on in this thread.

You can purchase them here:
http://californiaspecial.com/2005calendar.htm

Thanks again to everyone who submitted their photos. It's a great looking bunch of cars!

----ADMIN EDIT----
As of Jan 1, 2005 I have 25 of these left if anyone is still looking for one. Thanks!
---------------------

2005_Calendar_Preview2.jpg

68sunlitgold

Jon,
I like the idea of the collage of cars on the final page being Jan 06, great thinking. You did a great job on getting this done in a very short time-frame, and for all those that submitted pictures, you should all be proud of your cars! Now all I have to do is wait for the 2007 because that is how long it will take be to get my car done, but I can still enjoy everyone elses.

Doug

68gt390

Great job Jon. Hope you don't mind but, I've sent the link to the calendar's to our webmaster for our local Mustang Club here in Ohio and to the webmaster for the 1968 Mustang folks as well. Hope you get a ton of orders.

Doug; Looking forward to seeing your car in 2007.

Happy Holidays to all.

Don :D

case12

Super Job! Ordered mine in minutes - Nice and easy to order with PayPal. Those are some beautiful cars - congratulations to everyone on the calendar. This will also help us advertise this special breed of mustang! I look forward to next year when I can enter the GT/CS I received this weekend. This is a great website - thanks Jon.

Casey

hookedtrout

Awesome and ditto everything else that has been said. Ordered me up a couple as well.

Hook

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow! You guys are ordering way more of these than I would have guessed. :eek: I thought I ordered plenty, but maybe not. There are definitely enough ordered for those who have already paid online, but then only about 50 after that.

Thanks for the support everyone!

quicknick

I only ordered 10. That does not cover all of the Mustang lovers in my family! The not so priviledged in my clan can order thier own.

PFSlim

I only ordered two. One for myselft and my son, the other for my brother. I look forward to geting it so we can compare ours to the "really nice" GT/CS's in the photo's. Good job to Jon for his hard work and to the owners who submitted the photo's. We are all lucky to have this calendar. :)

Paul

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=our special link=board=1;threadid=1213;start=0#msg6789 date=1101818260]
Hello Jon, I mailed a money order yesterday for the "five pack". Hopefully there will be some available by the time it arrives.

Regards, Dave.
[/quote]

Thanks Dave. I'll hold them aside for you.

You bring up a good point though. If anyone else has mailed me a payment could you contact me to let me know how many you ordered? Thanks!

P

PNewitt

Hey Jon!

Very nice job on the calendar! WOW!

Maybe you could list who's cars are in it--here to give recognition?

I like those maroon cars...good color! ::)

Paul Newitt

rjw

Jon,
I did the five pkg deal over the weekend as well. I used Paypal.
Richard

68gt390

[quote author=PNewitt link=board=1;threadid=1213;start=0#msg6859 date=1102041842]
Hey Jon!

Paul Newitt
[/quote]

Hey Paul;
Not to change the subject but, at almost every show I've been to folks ask me if that's my car on the cover of your first book. Gee - Wonder why. Gotta love that Royal Maroon. Looks like the cars for April & November are twins. Would like to know if April's car is a "390 S Code" also? Guess I'll find out when my calendar's arrive.

Don ;D

66joej

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=1;threadid=1213;start=0#msg6865 date=1102058508]
[quote author=PNewitt link=board=1;threadid=1213;start=0#msg6859 date=1102041842]
Hey Jon!

Paul Newitt
[/quote]

Hey Paul;
Not to change the subject but, at almost every show I've been to folks ask me if that's my car on the cover of your first book. Gee - Wonder why. Gotta love that Royal Maroon. Looks like the cars for April & November are twins. Would like to know if April's car is a "390 S Code" also? Guess I'll find out when my calendar's arrive.

Don ;D
[/quote]
Don
That April car would be mine. Unfortunately not a 390 big block just a 302 4V. But with the stock 3:25 gears I can make it move quite well.
Quite a few GTCS cars up here in the frozen north (Southern Alberta).
Joe

P

PNewitt

I love that maroon paint, too. It waxes to a beautiful sheen in the sun, too (but looks almost like brown on a dreary,rainy day, or in the snow at Tahoe).

That same color was used on Cougars (known as black cherry), and on the Lincolns and Mercs of the same year.

My paint is still original. It's non-metallic, so the sun can't break it down as fast as a metallic (orig.)paint. Although--anyone with lime gold original paint in great condition should be commended!!

Paul N.

68gt390

[quote author=66joej link=board=1;threadid=1213;start=15#msg6867 date=1102090480]
[quote author=68gt390 link=board=1;threadid=1213;start=0#msg6865 date=1102058508]
Hey Jon!

Paul Newitt
[/quote]

Hey Paul;

Don ;D
[/quote]
Don
That April car would be mine. Unfortunately not a 390 big block just a 302 4V. But with the stock 3:25 gears I can make it move quite well.
Quite a few GTCS cars up here in the frozen north (Southern Alberta).
Joe
[/quote]

Joe;
Thanks for your reply. 390 or not it's a very nice looking car. I would truly love sometime to get a bunch of us up "North" together and just cruise together somewhere. Granted I'm not as far North as some, but, hey, I did my stent with the Air Force, up in Grand Forks, North Dakota and I loved it. Would have retired there except they felt it their duty to move me to Southern California. Go figure. Joe, thanks again for your reply.

Don ;)

hcsstang

How about meeting at the Ford National in Carlisle? I ran across several owners that aren't registered while at Carlisle show. I tried to enroll then but no interest. ::)

68gt390

Tom;
Sounds like a good idea to me. Myself and Racing Fan met there last year in June for the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle. Unfortunatly it rained almost the whole weekend. Still had a good time even though I was unable to take my CS. Took my GT Coupe instead. I try to plan at least one out of state trip every year but, with the MCA Grand Nationals Stampede being held in Youngstown, OH in Sept, and our local club being involved with that, I'll have to see how my schedule shakes out. Still would be nice to try and do. Now that my CS is pretty much done except for some fine tuning would be nice to take it. The CS has never been on an out of state trip yet. The GT has been all over the place (Michigan for Ford's 100th, Nashville for the 40th anniversary and Carlisle last June).

Don :D