• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Selling my GT/CS "S" code.4spd, GT

robert campbell

Eric (68gulfstream) and I spent some wonderful time together to help him understand the fun of buying a car from afar. Eric is a great guy and will be a wonderful addition to our family! His Mother and relatives are chomping at the bit (ar ar) to go for a ride!!

I think he will be looking for factory air conditioning parts in the near future.

Rob

Batgirl89

Eric (68gulfstream) and I spent some wonderful time together to help him understand the fun of buying a car from afar. Eric is a great guy and will be a wonderful addition to our family! His Mother and relatives are chomping at the bit (ar ar) to go for a ride!!

I think he will be looking for factory air conditioning parts in the near future.

Rob

Good Job Rob!!!:grin: