• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Silver argent rattle can?

Edward Bodoh

I'm looking to paint my grill molding versus replacing. It would be the molding which the fog light pedestal bolts mount through. I believe the correct color I'm looking for is "argent silver"? I'm thinking it would be easier to repaint than replace both molding pieces? Can anyone recommend a supplier that has the correct rattle can color?

Ivy rED.

Mosesatm

Those pieces are supposed to be the same color as the grille so even if you purchase new ones you'll need to paint them.

sportyworty

Grille moldings were dark Grey metallic on GT/CS same as grille as mentioned above. Argent Silver on non Cal Spec Mustangs with SG Black Grille

franklinair

Previously discussed, the best color for the grill & grill molding is NPD's AP-SSW Dark charcoal. $9.95 + shipping.

Neil

Mosesatm

I just used NPD’s GT/CS dark charcoal grille paint. It’s nearly perfect.