• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Zealand want to contact Paul Newitt

CJ 56

Hi Paul

I am a new GT/CS owner in NZ and want to purchase one of your books. Do you have an e-mail address I can communicate with you on , or fax.

How can I pay for one of your book in NZ. I see you just advertise send $65 USD to PO Box............

Do you have any credit card option.

I can get a USD draft and send it but want to secure a book first.
Could do a TT direct to your account

Chris.

68sunlitgold

CJ56,
Paul got my email but if you want one, send $65 (US) to the following address:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

you can send an international money order.

Doug

Hi Chris!

Paul Here! :)

Glad to hear from so far away! I know of two or three GT/CS cars in OZ, but none in NZ--so far.

The address is right (above), but I'd like to get a check made out to me -- in US funds from any outside country (my bank likes seeing an american bank # on it).

I am completely out of the 1988 Registry, but I DO have only a handful of the 1996 Registries--with how-to resto info, and concours rules & identification, also for $65 each. If you could, please include about $3 for shipping outside of the U.S.A.

You can e-mail me directly at PMNewitt@CaliforniaSpecial.com

Thank you for writing!

Paul