• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Insurance

franklinair

Time to shop/evaluate collector car insurance.
I now have four 1968 Mustangs (2GT/CS's & 2 Convertibles) in various stages of restoration, and it seems to be the prudent thing to shop costs.
Any opinions/inputs are most welcome.

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 26

Ruppstang

I have our 3 Mustang and 1 Shelby insured for a combined $167K with Hagerty. The annual premium is $800.00 with 0 deductible.

I was very pleased with Hagerty after the fire claim on the GT350.

Marty

mbsf1970

Haggerty is what I'm with. They were easy to deal with . My premiums are about 1% of insured value.

Initially I had my Mustang under my regular car insurer.....little did I know that had I crashed it I would have gotten depreciated value on a then 45 yr old car....yikes!!! Like $500!

sam

I am with American Car Collectors insured for 50K and no deductible. Been with them for 15 + years.