• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Had a Pretty Good Day

stangfan

Not a bad day today. Waxed the GT/CS this morning. After lunch I took it for a nice run, and just before I left, my Lucas Fog Lamps I won on eBay arrived. When I got back, my 2014 NPD catalog had arrived.

A good day in the Mustang world. :cool:

somethingspecial

In the words of Hannibal Smith "I love it when a plan comes together". Those kind of days are just cool. What are you going to do tomorrow?

Jester

Good for you!! Mine wasn't bad either, found a new heater plenum for free, rear NOS bumper guards (not for free but still...) and by chance license plate frame with the text "One of 3867" and all on this side of the Atlantic...

OP
OP
stangfan

stangfan

Good for you!! Mine wasn't bad either, found a new heater plenum for free, rear NOS bumper guards (not for free but still...) and by chance license plate frame with the text "One of 3867" and all on this side of the Atlantic...

Nice score!