• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 High Country Special on E-bay

mbsf1970

I 'd be curious to hear about what seller's definition of "a little" is? as in needs a "little restoration" Seems a tad pricey! I paid close to that for Doug and he was a fully operational shiney paint car!
Gorgeous colour combo though!

franklinair

Based on minimal photos: $8 to $10K paint & body work. (Both 1/4's need work)
Unknowns: frame, torque boxes, floor pans, engine condition, interior condition.
IMHO: A $7K car tops based on available info/status.

Neil

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Based on minimal photos: $8 to $10K paint & body work. (Both 1/4's need work)
Unknowns: frame, torque boxes, floor pans, engine condition, interior condition.
IMHO: A $7K car tops based on available info/status.

Neil

I agree with you Neil,7k tops....good deal at 5-6k

p51

From the ebay ad... "**high country special** purchased In 1980, in dry concrete storage,..."

I don't how they define "dry concrete storage" in Missouri but it sure looks more like "left-in-a-field-and-mowed-around-it storage" to me :wink:

Attachments

• hcs.jpg
    hcs.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 30

Connie

OK so I just posted on the 68 forum a - pur GT/CS with lots of pictures, wonder about cost...... what I see here is that I should only post the pictures of the exterior (which looks better than this) say it needs work and I will get 19k??? that sounds easy.
Can any of you who posted on this link take a look at the forum I just posted and let me know what you think. Thanks.