• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Grill Paint Color -- Reprise

68Fan

Recently there was a thread pertaining to the grill color code and how to prep the grill for painting. Being I cannot find the thread can someone please provide the grill paint code? I ordered what I thought was the correct paint color from automotivetouchup.com (ddl32930) however; it turned out to be the body color of my CS. Acapulco Blue. Obviously being ready to paint, I'm interested in resolving this puzzle quickly. Thanks in advance!

390cs68rcode

Attachments

• P5260012a.jpg
    P5260012a.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP

68Fan

I believe the issue may have been with the supplier as my can says "DD" there are not any other numbers or identification on the can. I have requested the correct can from the "help" service and I will let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks for the other web site as well.

hcsstang

In the last issue of Mustang Monthly it states that Scott Drake is introducing a new line of mustang interior paint and vinyl dye.

68MustangHCS

hcsstang said:
In the last issue of Mustang Monthly it states that Scott Drake is introducing a new line of mustang interior paint and vinyl dye.
It will be nice when I can get a little bit of Saddle paint.