• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 hcs

CougarCJ

One of the last Mustangs from San Jose, and one of the least optioned with 289/auto.

edit: This is the only forum that I belong to that is impossible to add a photo.

GT/CS S Code

edit: This is the only forum that I belong to that is impossible to add a photo.

If you upload your photos to IMGUR or one of the other similar free photo hosting sites you can post the link in your response and they will show. It would be nice to be able to just attach photos of course, but I find that IMGUR works for me on the various forums that I post on. Here is the link if you want to set up a free account.

https://imgur.com/

This is a sample of a linked photo:

KZLG0ja.jpg

OP
OP
1968Cally

1968Cally

You can't attach a picture if you use "Quick Reply." That is meant just for verbiage. But if you create a "New Thread" or use "Quote" or "Post Reply" You just click on the paper clip icon on the top of the post dialog box. Browse for the photo(s) select then upload the picture(s). Thumbnail(s) appears within the post and you click to enlarge.

If you use quick reply and you decide you would like to add a photo (or do other things not allowed in quick reply) you can click the "go advanced" button below the post dialog box and it will give you full functionality. You can see the "Attached Thumbnail" of a picture I attached below.

Many other forums I use including non-automotive forums, work in a similar or same way.

Attachments

• IMG_0639 (2).JPG
    IMG_0639 (2).JPG
    112 KB · Views: 35