• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1968 GT/CS/ HCS original decklid (Used)

classicsguy

I have an original Fiberglass decklid for the 1968 GT/CS or HCS. Its in very good used condition and the holes where hinges go are in very good shape. Primed and may need some prepping and final touches and be ready for paint. These original decklids are very hard to find.Does not have any dents. Can help out with shipping since I work for a freight forwarder.
Price is $500.00 FIRM plus shipping.

Attachments

• CIMG4624.jpg
    CIMG4624.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 101
  • CIMG4625.jpg
    CIMG4625.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 121
  • CIMG4626.jpg
    CIMG4626.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Yes it came from a 1968 Shelby convertible which its the same lid for our GT/CS

Ruppstang

The holes on the rear that held the Shelby Letters. The GT-CS and the HCS would have been to the left for the script Mustang. Marty

DeadStang

I wonder how difficult it would be to ship this w/o damaging it...?

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I work for a freight forwarder may help with shipping,it has to be well packed in order to protect it well.

markfogle

trunk lid

I have an original Fiberglass decklid for the 1968 GT/CS or HCS. Its in very good used condition and the holes where hinges go are in very good shape. Primed and may need some prepping and final touches and be ready for paint. These original decklids are very hard to find.Does not have any dents. Can help out with shipping since I work for a freight forwarder.
Price is $500.00 FIRM plus shipping.
is your trunk lid still available? Mark

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I still have it,I had it sold on E bay last week but apparently I have a NON paying bidder. I will know more at the end of the week,and if it does not resolve its yours.
The lid is packed and ready to ship!
Thanks for the interest

DeadStang

OK, just let me know. I'll PayPal you or do a money order or whatever you'd like. Thanks, Kim

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

No problem Kim,I will let you know. Let me know your city and zip code so I can get a freight rate for you. Also please let me know if its a business or residential delivery. A business address is cheaper for freight charges.