• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ebay: Complete Fiberglass set

68sunlitgold

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 92

franklinair

Gulp. I made an offer ($1K) but was declined. Rare parts, but an even more rare demand for them.

Neil

OP
OP
68sunlitgold

68sunlitgold

Neil, I think that is a fair offer.

I found and purchased the exact same set, minus side scoops, about 4 years ago for $800.

Attachments

• parts hi 1.jpg
    parts hi 1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

gtcs1

Neil, I think that is a fair offer.

I found and purchased the exact same set, minus side scoops, about 4 years ago for $800.

Price's going wrong way, now up to $5500,

If that continues, I should consider selling my car in pieces. Never...

classicsguy

Unless he gets a car to go with the fiberglass..Doubt that he will sell those

gtcs1

Unless he gets a car to go with the fiberglass..Doubt that he will sell those

I guess if that was an original Shelby set in nice shape with no repair, it could go higher...

How much don’t know. Anyone could guess on that for a 68 Shelby for someone desparate with a GT500KR....

Last edited:
OP
OP
68sunlitgold

68sunlitgold

I guess if that was an original Shelby set in nice shape with no repair, it could go higher...

How much don’t know. Anyone could guess on that for a 68 Shelby for someone desparate with a GT500KR....

However, if you take away the side scoops (mainly the GT/CS wording and make an opening) this fiberglass is the same as a Shelby convertible....making it even rarer.

If you have an extra trunk lid, advertise it as a Shelby convertible and you can make 2 or 3 times the amount of a CS even though they are the same.

gtcs1

However, if you take away the side scoops (mainly the GT/CS wording and make an opening) this fiberglass is the same as a Shelby convertible....making it even rarer.

If you have an extra trunk lid, advertise it as a Shelby convertible and you can make 2 or 3 times the amount of a CS even though they are the same.

He needs to rename his ad 😂.

I heard was the same thing for the Marchal if advertised for Ferrari, carries a huge premium. I forgot the model no.

cobra68

I purchased a whole wrecked GT/CS for $600, Parted it out 10 years ago. Long gone. If I remember right I sold the fiberglass for $1000.

Troy