• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need Fog Light Switch and switch location?

My car has Marchal lights and everything is here except for the switch?? I dont know why it would have been removed. Will a switch from another year work?

68sunlitgold

TT,
the foglight switch is unique to 68 and they are still reproduced, I have also attached a pic of the location for the switch, the opening you see above the switch is the ashtray and the large opening to the right (as you would be looking at it in this picture because it is from behind the dash) is the steering wheel column opening. Good luck.

Doug

Attachments

• foglight.jpg
    foglight.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 59
OP
OP
G

Doug, Thanks for the info. I think I can find the parts local now that I know what I'm looking for. Great diagram! Where did you find it?

StraightSix

Nice pic, Doug -- I needed it, too!

TT,

My switch was missing also, so I bought a reproduction. IIRC, It ran about $40 at the Mustang restoration shop here in town (www.johnsmustang.com). The quality is pretty good IMO, so if you can't find a switch locally order from John.

-Winston

bigskygt

there is an original gt fog light switch on ebay, one bid so far.@ $15.00 ends in 3 days or so.item 1876662638