• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shop cars

franklinair

Ready for winter. My 3 projects, 'office', and new heat pump installed.
Neil

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 62

hatchdog

Everything is so bright and shiny, nice clean floor and great lighting. OK, maybe the cars are a little bit dusty but we know that won’t last. Nice office area with a great picture amongst the trophies.:grin: Nice setup for guests, I can just see some car guys sitting around enjoying a beverage from that fridge and shooting the bull. NICE!

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Tim;
It sure is. IIRC, I first saw this car at your home several years ago. I bought it from the folks in the SEA area a few months ago. It just needs a little cosmetic work (it was used as a daily driver) but runs fine.
Do you happen to have the paint code? Its got some nicks & scratches I need to touch up.
I've got a paint guy coming to look at it today. I'll keep you posted.

Neil

Attachments

• RED CS 5.jpg
    RED CS 5.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 32
  • RED CS 6.jpg
    RED CS 6.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 28
  • RED CS 4.jpg
    RED CS 4.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 29

robert campbell

I worked on it a bit. Got the heater system working, a new radiator and general tune up and carb rebuild to get the choke working properly.

I LOVE the paint on this car! It is very pretty.

Rob

Midnight Special

Tim;
It sure is. IIRC, I first saw this car at your home several years ago. I bought it from the folks in the SEA area a few months ago. It just needs a little cosmetic work (it was used as a daily driver) but runs fine.
Do you happen to have the paint code? Its got some nicks & scratches I need to touch up.
I've got a paint guy coming to look at it today. I'll keep you posted.

Neil

Neil, I bought this one in '05, flew to Los Angeles and drove it 480 miles home in the same day. It was already in this color, so never had the paint code. Non-factory as the color was - it garnished many wonderful compliments!

I loved driving this car! Yet with so many in the herd, sold it to a friend of Arlie's and prepped it for their drive to Everett, WA. 'Glad to see it in the care of Rob, and extremely happy to see it in your care :)

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 27

robert campbell

Crofton, a nice young man, drove this car to high school and beyond for a few years. It got a couple bangs and scrapes in that time, but he took real good care of it!! Because his Mom and I told him to do it!!!

Rob