• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 J code GT/CS on E bay

franklinair

I noticed the Marti does not list P/B, but the dealer bill of sale does, and one of the photos does show a P/B booster.
Dealer added option? Power drum or disc brakes?

Neil

I am perplexed, and have to ask this question...
How is it that this car first sold for 18.2K, then was rear ended (minor quarter panel damage per owner), repainted, and then sold for over 28K?

I am not disparaging the car, a one owner (technically 2 if you count the dealer who bought it), its a great car.. I just don't see how the price could jump that drastically....it was repainted without the original hood.

Especially in light of the fact that the current one on ebay, seemingly an original and nice car, has a buy it now of 25???

Is it a color thing? (red vs. Ivy gold?)
The red one had a 289-2v, the Ivy gold a 302? am I missing something?

I am scratching my head on this, can anyone enlighten me?

oops my apologies, I meant to post this in the other post regarding the one that sold on ebay.....MY APOLOGIES CLASICSGUY!!!