• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2018 CS.com calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2018 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: The way you buy calendars this year will be different than in the past (although same as last year). You'll be buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $12.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. See below.

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

CURRENT DISCOUNT
Use discount code LULU20 for a 20% discount. Expires Dec 25th at midnight

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
FYI, their shipping this year took longer than in the past, so just be aware. I did their basic shipping which took 3 days to print and 11 days for shipping. (normally 4-5 days shipping) I ordered Nov 14th and it just arrived in the mail today, Nov 28th.

CaliStang68

I just ordered my usual 2 calendars for the year. It was seamless and the discount was awesome!!l I got 2 calendars for $14.40 plus S&H which was a little over 20.00 bucks to my location.
Thanks!
Rick

stangfan

My order is in. Thanks again Jon for all your hard work on the calendars, this year and in the past. Much appreciated! :grin:

BigJim

Ordered 2. Hope they are here in time for Christmas.
Thanks

GT/CS S Code

Just ordered 4 calendars for friends and family. Many thanks again Jon for all of the time and effort that you put into the website and the annual calendars!

lenta

discount code doesn't work:confused:
takes some time but now it does:smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, their coupons only last a couple of days, but they typically have another one within a day or so. The discount changes all the time though.

CURRENT DISCOUNT
Use discount code BOOKCALSAVE for a 20% discount. Expires Dec 4th at midnight

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Updating for the current discount code:

CURRENT DISCOUNT
Use discount code LULU15 for a 15% discount. Expires Dec 11th at midnight

GT/CS S Code

Mine arrived in the mail on Thursday ... that was sure quick shipping, and I didn't pay for premium shipping! They look great. Thanks again Jon for all you do for the site including the annual calendars!

:)

BigJim

Mine arrived in the mail on Thursday ... that was sure quick shipping, and I didn't pay for premium shipping! They look great. Thanks again Jon for all you do for the site including the annual calendars!

:)
I received an email from FedEx Saturday informing me my order won't arrive until the following Saturday (I ordered mine the first day they were announced). :mad:

stangfan

Must be a FedEx issue. Mine arrived yesterday and it was ordered the first day available. I also went for the slow delivery.

Last edited:

hatchdog

My order arrived today and I too ordered the first day Jon posted the link to order. I bumped my shipping option one level just to prevent my mailman from folding and stuffing them into my mailbox. FedEx delivered them just fine.