• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Anybody Around the Salinas, CA area!

CaliStang68

My son is looking for a place, a room, a couch. The place he had fell through. He works a lot and just needs a place to rest his head and clean up. He just told me he's been living out of his car for the past 3 weeks. He's not lazy, the kid can cook, clean and do yard work and some home repairs like electrical. He's just up there until the fall working then he's going back to Arizona with the company he works for. To hear this on Fathers Day really was hard. If anyone has a place, room, or couch please let me know. Sorry if this is not the forum for this, I was just looking for the biggest audience and am bummed out.
Thanks in advance,
Rick

Ricky Knapik

Rick, sorry to hear of the struggle. Try posting on facebook at California Special Worldwide Mustang Club

OP
OP
C

CaliStang68

Thank you Ricky. That's a thought as well. He also has a couple of leads as of today.