• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Greenlight 1:18 GT/CS in Acapulco Blue?

AADaddy

Does anyone have a Greenlight Collectibles 1:18 scale GT/CS in Acapulco blue they want to part with?

Attachments

• greenlight.jpg
    greenlight.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 54

stangfan

I have one, but I am loathe to part with it until I find a mini-me for my car. I need a Candy Apple Red GT/CS with a red interior. :grin:

OP
OP
A

AADaddy

Awww, that's cold man. This model is my car's mini me! I can't find one anywhere and I know a lot of people in the diecast business! Well if you decide to part with it give me a shout!

Mosesatm

I think I have one. I'll check when I get home next week.

stangfan

Awww, that's cold man. This model is my car's mini me! I can't find one anywhere and I know a lot of people in the diecast business! Well if you decide to part with it give me a shout!

I will keep you in mind if I find the red on red GT/CS. :smile:

Powell

Unfortunately, that is the one that I keep finding...with the white seat nserts. My car has all red seats.

Thanks anyways. :smile:

Steve, those white inserts would be easy to paint.
Ralph

stangfan

Steve, those white inserts would be easy to paint.
Ralph

Yeah, I know...but I'm one of those guys who like to leave the diecasts in the box and display them that way. The blue one I do have is still in the box and the whole thing looks brand new, box and all. :cool:

Mosesatm

Just got home. Was at Rob's yesterday getting a few lessons on horsepower.

I have two blue models. One is all blue and the other is blue with a white top. $50 for either (includes shipping).

I also have all other colors. Same price to anyone for any of those.

Mosesatm

I have a Franklin Mint version with a white top and a red deluxe interior, but Greenlight never made a red one with all red interior.

klongfellow

Hello All, I seen a Blue 1/18 Greenlight for sale, but I think the guy was out of Mexico,
I also seen two 1/18 Greenlight Red with red/white interior on ebay, one was a bid car and the other was a buy now car, both were about $50

Last edited: