• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Need Various Parts

Mosesatm

I sold the Green T-code coupe so I now have room for the C-code, 4-speed GT/CS, but it needs a few parts.

Does anyone have any of the following for sale?
- Complete set of black deluxe seat belts ('69 OK)
- Fog light pedestals and brackets
- Gas Cap
- Washer nozzles
- Hood turn signal wiring
- Upper console and bracket

The buyer of the coupe didn't want the lower console so I have a nearly perfect Ivy Gold/Green console that will soon be for sale if anyone needs it.

Thanks

robert campbell

Arlie,
I think I can fix you up with the Lucas pedestals. I have the support washers and the hex to make a nut. The support itself is a pipe that can be manufactured. I have the taps and dies to produce the proper threads for the studs in the lights themselves.

I am pretty sure I have access to an ordinal 1967 upper console in Aqua color. It needs some switch and light repairs. More later. not sure if you can make a 67 into a 68 by adding the woodgrain decal? Might have access to a 67/68 pop open gas cap, but not a GT/CS one.

Email me or give me a call.

Rob

Ruppstang

I have a real nice 68 OHC in black with the bracket. I also have the pop off gas cap.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Rob,
That would be great! In fact, I'd like to buy three or four sets if that works for you.

Arlie,
I think I can fix you up with the Lucas pedestals. I have the support washers and the hex to make a nut. The support itself is a pipe that can be manufactured. I have the taps and dies to produce the proper threads for the studs in the lights themselves.

I am pretty sure I have access to an ordinal 1967 upper console in Aqua color. It needs some switch and light repairs. More later. not sure if you can make a 67 into a 68 by adding the woodgrain decal? Might have access to a 67/68 pop open gas cap, but not a GT/CS one.

Email me or give me a call.

Rob

Ricky Knapik

Arlie, I may be interested in the lower console. Please send me some pics and price.
Ricky

wallace

Marchal sleeves

Robert,

Can you manufacture the Marchal sleeves for mounting to original brackets? I believe they are 1" in size?

I thought somebody was reproducing these as well?

Thanks, Wally

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Neil and Rob,
I received the parts you shipped. Thanks for you generosity, the parts are perfect.