• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ron's '68 HCS for Sale

Mosesatm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Ford-M...74a8a08c:g:yhAAAOSwB09YIYQw&item=122216292492

eBay Ad said:
One of only 251 made. The car had been sitting for 6 years before I purchased it two years ago. I had to replace the brakes, gas tank, radiator, battery, exhaust, tires and speedometer. I also replaced the chromed plastic dash pieces. There are still small things to do, but I was in a car accident in August and have a serious back injury and can't work on the car anymore so my loss is your gain. The rear deck lid will need to be replaced and I have an N.O.S. deck lid that will go with the car. I also have new seat foam and an oem am/fm radio that will go with the car. The rear passenger side window mechanism needs to be replaced and I have the new mechanism to fix the issue. I also have the original intake manifold and valve covers and they will go with the car. I also have a new oil pan as the current pan is dented and leaks.

If you are familiar with these cars you know how rare they are. This car will only go up in value.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 224
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 214

clubpro

Yep,

I'm selling my High Country. Most don't know that I had a really bad car accident and have 9 injured disks in my back with 4 of them being herniated. My truck was hit by an out of control driver on the freeway and my truck flipped 4 times before it came rest against the center divider. It has been over two months now and I've had no improvement. It could have been much worse and I feel blessed that I wasn't hurt more than I was.

I'm not able to work on the car which up until the accident was my therapy. I have decided that it is time to move on to something else and let someone else enjoy this great car. I am open to reasonable offers.

Cheers,

Ron

Ruppstang

Ron,
I am sorry to hear of your accident. I wish you a speedy recovery and sale of you beautiful HCS.
Regards Marty

robert campbell

Ron,
Sorry to hear about you accident. Hopefully time will allow you to heal to get back in the car game again. If not, I bet you will find a passion for something else and be just fine.

I love the 67 Shelby hood!!! Nice touch!

Rob

clubpro

Yes, I sold it back in November to a great guy that lives in Fairfield, California. He was buying it to surprise his son who was coming home from college. He was planning on finishing the car as a father-son project.

Cheers,

Ron

clubpro

Yes, I was very surprised to see it for sale so soon. The gentleman that purchased it from me said that it was going to be a father/son project. Who knows? It's a really good car and would be a great investment for someone.

Cheers,

Ron

Northern Pony

Damn,
I was enquiring about this car in March and I was too late. I just brought home a new set of wheels this week. Even with our low Cdn dollar it was still a good deal for me. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
BoB