• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD '68 J-code Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1968Cally

Just saw your car on my my Hemmings email. Looks pretty darn nice!

1968Cally

Thanks - we'll see how it goes. Hemmings is inquiring about putting into their auction. Not sure on that.
Hemmings is working hard to make their online auctions work. From what I see, many of the nicer cars do not meet the reserve.

Yours is pretty unique. When I sold my '55 Bel Air before I got my GTCS, I only had a couple of inquires from the online ad. But, the day the print version hit mailboxes came out, I got about six calls in the first couple of days and sold it the third day. Kind of surprised me that the print version did so much better than the online. Maybe because it was an older car and younger (online users) were not as interested i it versus the senior set.

OP
OP
J

JohnRoller

That makes sense Dave. I'm leaning against an auction and think I have it priced aggressively; a bit lower than what I had first planned.

Steve - thank you!

Ruppstang

Status
Not open for further replies.