• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Possible CS/GT for sale near Spokane

hatchdog

This car showed up on the Spokane WA Craigslist today. I reached out to the seller for the VIN but have not heard back. An interesting side bar, the cargo trailer in the background belonged to the local labor union I am a member of. I sent this post to the local office who called the seller and found out this was an earlier trailer which was involved in a wreck and totaled. The poster bought it from an auction company.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-ford-mustang-project/6406819217.html[/ur

68gulfstream

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-ford-mustang-project/6406819217.html

I think it comes with a free bonus door?

00404_57izem_Jd_IPU_1200x900.jpg

01212_bzb_Dscxvyhg_1200x900.jpg

cap01.jpg

mbsf1970

Seems like a very nice price for its "apparent" condition. Also, I like that its an earlier recessed reflector model. Wonder what colour it was initially? Also wonder where the pop down gas cap went?

stephen

robert campbell

That car looks bitchin!!!! Whether it is a true GT/CS or not! Gosh another "flaired" Mustang for Rob!

Rob

rvrtrash

I guess I'll have to call the guy this evening. I have to at least look at it for that price.

Steve

rvrtrash

Tried to pull up the ad when I got home so I could call, and it was already pulled.

Steve