• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Looking for GT/CS grill or brackets

GTCSFUN

Delta Bay Mustang Marchal light brackets back in stock

Hi I just ordered a set of the correct Marchal light brackets to rework a good used 1967 mustang grill. The brackets are a reproduction made by Delta Bay Mustang. I talked to a gal there by the name of Zee. She said they come with a coat of primer and that they are the correct 3 inchish wide grill light bar for the 68 GTCS. My car is a late production so it came with the Lucas lights. I am going to carefully remove them for storage and install the NPD reproduction marchal lights as a personal preference as I think Shelby's original floating light design looks better IMHO
Zee said they will ship out to me tomorrow! :smile:
Delta Bay Mustang:
https://deltabaymustanginc.com/inventory

OP
OP
Born1968

Born1968

Hi I just ordered a set of the correct Marchal light brackets to rework a good used 1967 mustang grill. The brackets are a reproduction made by Delta Bay Mustang. I talked to a gal there by the name of Zee. She said they come with a coat of primer and that they are the correct 3 inchish wide grill light bar for the 68 GTCS. My car is a late production so it came with the Lucas lights. I am going to carefully remove them for storage and install the NPD reproduction marchal lights as a personal preference as I think Shelby's original floating light design looks better IMHO
Zee said they will ship out to me tomorrow! :smile:
Delta Bay Mustang:
https://deltabaymustanginc.com/inventory
Yes I spoke with Zee she's a very nice lady.... I found a God that was gonna help me out that have some brackets and he's going to make me a grill.... Or else I would have purchased the ones from Delta Bay...

classicsguy

Yes I spoke with Zee she's a very nice lady.... I found a God that was gonna help me out that have some brackets and he's going to make me a grill.... Or else I would have purchased the ones from Delta Bay...

Does Delta Bay makes the grill?

Mosesatm

No, they only sell the brackets. The grille is a standard ‘67 grille.