• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 2007 GT/CS Registry Decals Are Ready

P

PNewitt

here it is....hot off the press!

...the 2007 GT/CS Registry Windshield Decal.

You can get these from me for $10 each ppd., from:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

Add a couple of bucks for Canadian & Foreign postage.

Note on the decal....something that no one has ever seen until now...

..the 2007 production number. It's NOW official!....7653!

you saw it here first!

(I'll do the 2008 decals once production has stopped, and I get a solid number).

I'll try to have some for the parties this coming weekend (GAS/Knott's)

Paul.

Attachments

• 07cs.jpg
    07cs.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 728

Caligirl

Hi Paul, Looks GREAT. I will be sending you my order today!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping these extra Special cars special.

2007texasgtcs

Paul, I am very intersted in registering my GT/CS. Do I just mail you my information or is there some where on this forum to do that. I am also very interested in a decal.

joedls

How many CS registry's are there?

As far as I know, the only GT/CS registry that has ever been published was authored by Paul Newitt. And as far as I'm concerned the only registry that matters is Mr. Newitt's. Anyone else's is just a wannabe.

wldpony

Any way I can get one in Dark Candy Apple Red 2008??? Just wondering if you were doing those, these are awesome!!! Just let us 2008 folks know when you get the Decals for us. Wonder when the production cut-off is for us. Thanks for your hard work!!

CALIF GIRL

As far as I know, the only GT/CS registry that has ever been published was authored by Paul Newitt. And as far as I'm concerned the only registry that matters is Mr. Newitt's. Anyone else's is just a wannabe.

I agree with Joe.

GTCS07

Nice Paul! I'll be sending out for 2. Any way of breaking down that number by color or body type?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Nice Paul! I'll be sending out for 2. Any way of breaking down that number by color or body type?

Hey--

I'm still in L.A.--I'm on a PC (don't tell anyone) and not on my own Mac, but the breakdown by bodytype will be in the book.

I do have a number--aboUT 7400+ for the 2008 model year, but I don't want to commit that yet to a decal, because if that number changes--it will be a problem. I could put something like "probably 7400", but that would look silly, huh?? LOL!

A Black GT/CS on the decal? What? and watch it dissappear behind tinted glass? I dunno....I guess you could color it in with a Sharpie Pen. LOL!

More when I get home late tomorrow...

P.S. Last Friday, I was driving down Malibu Cyn Rd., and was followed by a late model Ford GT. I pulled over to let it pass, so it could follow closely behind a new Vette. It was worth the gesture. The driver let it rip in the s-curves..."waaaaaa".....

PMN

J.Bart

Paul,
how do the ratios equate?
250,000 hardtop mustangs to 4000 cs's in 68
and how many 07 coupes to 7653 cs's in 2007?